CCS Program and Service Information
CCS Open for Business!
It’s been almost four long months since we’ve seen many of you and we’ve missed you! However, we are pleased to announce that is about to change as we gradually re-open our offices with reduced capacity.
Beginning Monday, July 20, we will serve clients in person at all CCS locations on an appointment-only basis.
We are excited to welcome back community members into our various spaces! During the pandemic, we have been doing our best to be there for you when you needed us most either by phone or through email, text and videoconferencing software, but nothing beats the warmth and collegiality of face-to-face interactions.
Contact us First Before you Come in
Please consult our location directory and speak to one of our staff members to book an in-person appointment.
Hours of Operation / Services Available
Our office locations are open for in-person services by appointment only, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Language instruction and employment training services, as well as group sessions and workshops will continue to be provided online.
Measures in Place at all CCS Offices to Protect Staff & Clients
During these unprecedented times, we will be taking a number of actions to ensure the safety and health of our employees, clients and volunteers.
- A health screening will be conducted when you book an appointment (and again when you arrive). If they have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed, we will see you virtually, but not in person.
- We will be taking the temperature of everyone upon entry into the office. If they have a fever, they will be asked to leave.
- We are asking everybody to sanitize their hands immediately at Reception and sign in with their contact information and sign out before they leave. (This information will be kept confidential and only used as necessary for health and safety purposes for contact tracing efforts.)
- Everyone inside the office must wear a face covering. Please bring one with you.
- We will be frequently sanitizing all surfaces that people touch, including door handles, washrooms, computer workstations, photocopier, fax machine. If it gets touched, it gets wiped!
- We may ask individuals to leave the office if they appear to be experiencing symptoms including fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms. (If this happens, we recommend that you return home right away and contact your healthcare provider or Telehealth (1-866-797-0000) to find out if you need to go get tested.)
- Clients requiring a translator can bring one person to support translation, but not to bring other family members, children, etc, to their appointments during this time.
We are happy to discuss these health protocols further at any time, or when you are booking an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!